Machine Vision Solutions for General Manufacturing
Accurate Counting System
- Linescan vision system counts randomly positioned parts on wide conveyors or webs.
- Can be configured to count (or ignore) items having certain dimensional characteristics.
Precision Measurement System
- Large-format high-resolution vision system measures part features.
- Telecentric lenses on both camera and light for ultimate accuracy.
- Precision calibration grid corrects for even the smallest lens aberrations.
- Vision system verifies labels are applied correctly.
- Robust performance regardless of label color.
- Two cameras inspect cast fins.
- Communicates with Fanuc robot.
3-D Material Profiler
- Measures thickness, width and length of materials as they travel down a conveyor.
- Nominal material dimensions and tolerances are obtained from an existing database.
- Actual dimensions are archived for historical reporting.
- Custom calibration tool and software wizard simplify calibration.
- Detects 20-micron flaws in glass.
- Two cameras and five lights for optimal performance.
- Database for historical reporting.
Electrical Connector Inspection
- Vision system inspects connectors mounted on electronic assemblies.
- Checks orientation, detects bent and missing pins, confirms keyway position, etc.
- Multiple light sources and motorized zoom lens add flexibility.
- Barcode scanner captures part number, lot number and operator ID.
- 3-axis cartesian robot positions camera to inspect each feature.
- Reports inspection history by part, lot, date, and operator.
- Inspects high-grade mirrors.
- Detects pinholes, cracks, and rough edges, as well as checking dimensions.
- Special lighting and material handling techniques.
- Gauges location, dimensions, and shape of punched notches.
- Vision system inspects thousands of part types, without having to teach system on each type.
- Vision system verifies print registration.
- Communicates with press controls for automated correction.
- Verifies outside diameter.
- Checks keyway.
Don't quite see what you're looking for? We customize solutions.
We offer a free project evaluation service.
Send us sample parts, your inspection criteria, and information about where the camera(s) may be mounted.
We'll test your samples in our vision lab, then send you a report detailing technical feasibility.
To learn more, contact us using the form at the bottom of this page. Or just call 612-888-6000.